AYSC Season Kickoff – TENTATIVE Date of Saturday September 12
Aldergrove Soccer is almost set to start the Fall 2020 season. We are awaiting field booking confirmation from the Township of Langley but have set a TENTATIVE date of Saturday September 12 with the following times:
- Date: Saturday September 12 (TENTATIVE)
- Location: East Turf, Aldergrove Athletic Park (behind Betty Gilbert Elementary)
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am U7/U8
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am U5/U6
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am U9/U10
U11 and up teams will be meeting separately – watch for emails regarding days and times.
We will confirm that the season kick-off will occur this coming Saturday just as soon as we can.
The first day will allow us to organize the players into cohorts. The first few weeks will follow a “Return to Train” program, with no contact games.
We will have strict check-in procedures, including:
- pre-training COVID-19 health check survey
- single point of entry from parking lot
- only one adult per player-family at the field
- masks required for everyone from the parking lot to the field (no masks required on-field)
- hand sanitization on entry and exit
Complete check-in details will follow in the next few days.
We require several volunteers in each age group to assist with the many new procedures we will be following. If you are willing to volunteer for these duties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the age group you can assist with.
Thank you for your patience as we work out the details of our new reality.