AYSC Season Kickoff – Saturday September 12
AYSC’s Fall 2020 season kickoff will take place TOMORROW Saturday September 12!
Thank you for your patience as we awaited field booking confirmation from the Township of Langley.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY.
- Date: Saturday September 12
- Location: East Turf, Aldergrove Athletic Park (behind Betty Gilbert Elementary)
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am U7/U8
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am U5/U6
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am U9/U10
PLEASE ENSURE YOU COME TO THE FIELD FOR THE CORRECT TIME FOR YOUR AGE GROUP. ONLY ONE ADULT PER PLAYER-FAMILY SHOULD COME TO THE FIELD.
Our Team Leaders have met with Club Coach Brian Hunter this week to go over procedures and activities for this first day. A huge thank you to Brian and the Team Leaders for their time, it is greatly appreciated.
We will have strict check-in procedures, including:
- pre-training COVID-19 health check survey – A LINK TO THE SURVEY WILL BE SENT SATURDAY MORNING BY 6:00 AM AND MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOU COME TO THE FIELD
- single point of entry from parking lot, please social distance as you enter – see map at https://www.aldergrovesoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/fields_aap_turf_11sep2020.pdf
- only one adult per player-family at the field
- masks required for everyone from the parking lot to the field (no masks required on-field)
- hand sanitization on entry and exit
We require several volunteers in each age group to assist with the many new procedures we will be following. If you are willing to volunteer for these duties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the age group you can assist with.
See you tomorrow!