Thank you for a great season kickoff Saturday!
For the month of September, AYSC will be following a “Return to Train” program, with no contact games. A schedule and other important season information is listed below.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY.
Please consult the field map (PDF) for field assignments.
- U9/U10 8:30 am – 9:30 am East Turf
- U7/U8 9:45 am – 10:45 am East Turf
- U5/U6 11:00 am – 12:00 pm East Turf
Wednesdays (to October 28)
- U5/U6 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm West Turf
- U7/U8 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm East Turf
- U9/U10 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm East Turf
PLEASE ENSURE YOU COME TO THE FIELD FOR THE CORRECT TIME FOR YOUR AGE GROUP. ONLY ONE ADULT PER PLAYER-FAMILY SHOULD COME TO THE FIELD.
The portapotty near the East turf field remains closed. Please be aware that the closest washroom is some distance away, at the Rotary Field House (near the baseball diamonds).
Traveling teams (U11-U13) will train at other times during the weekdays and weekends; watch your email for details.
- please social distance as you move between the parking lot and the field – if you are unable to social distance, please wear a mask
- only one adult per player-family at the field
- pre-training COVID-19 health check survey / contact tracing – A LINK TO THE SURVEY WILL BE SENT BEFORE TRAINING SESSIONS AND MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOU COME TO THE FIELD
- the check-in area to the field will be marked with caution tape (see map) – please enter ONLY through the indicated area so that the Club can manage our COVID-19 protocols
- hand sanitization on entry and exit
- no masks required on-field for players or Team Leaders / Coaches
We encourage all spectators to wear a mask at all times while at the field and to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene. We ALL have a part to play in flattening the curve and keeping it flat; otherwise, we could find ourselves facing tighter restrictions (including the cancellation of healthy activities like soccer) from the Provincial Health Officer.
Uniforms, Assigning Teams, & Game Schedule
We are aiming to “Return to Play” (limited contact games between teams) starting in October, though note that Developmental games will be different than in “normal times”:
- smaller teams / more field space to run activities to keep social distancing
- limited contact situations
- kick-ins instead of throw-in
- no keepers (goalies) for U5/U6 or U7/U8
We expect to hand out uniforms on Saturday, September 26. Note that all players will have the same kit (blue jersey, black shorts, blue socks) to facilitate player movement between teams within games. A formal game schedule will be posted as we get closer to “Return to Play”, but the schedule listed above for each age group is not expected to change.
Photo Day – Sunday October 25 (TENTATIVE)
Photo Day is TENTATIVELY set for Sunday October 25, 2020. Watch your email for further details.
Registration Deadline: September 25
The registration deadline for U5-U10 players September 25, 5:00 pm – our Club must have teams formed and submitted to the District shortly after this date. There will be NO registrations accepted after this date.
If you have friends that want to play soccer, encourage them to register with their $50 deposit payment today!
Final Fall 2020 fees will be set in the next week – watch your email for details and a payment link.