AYSC’s Club coaches will again be running station-based “skills and drills” with all players and volunteer team leaders this week.
Age group times for this week are as follows:
- 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm U5/U6 (East Turf)
- 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm U7/U8 (West Turf)
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm U9/U10 (East Turf)
Please note that for this week, ALL U9/U10s should come on Wednesday for 7:00 pm.
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am U5/U6 (East Turf)
- 8:15 am – 9:15 am U7/U8 (West Turf)
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am U9/U10 (East Turf)
Please note that for this week, ALL U9/U10s should come on Saturday for 10:00 am.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU COME TO THE FIELD FOR THE CORRECT TIME FOR YOUR AGE GROUP.
All activities take place at Aldergrove Athletic Park (AAP), behind Betty Gilbert Middle School – view Google map.
What Team Am I On? When Do I Get My Uniform?
We are hoping to announce player team assignments for Saturday. Uniforms will be handed out once teams are assigned.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
As cases / exposure notices appear to be rising in schools, we remind everyone to STAY HOME, DO NOT COME TO THE TRAINING FACILITY if your player experiences any of the following:
- cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones (e.g. shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, chills, fever, muscle aches, loss of sense of smell or taste)
- temperature outside of normal range (35.5°C-37.5°C / 95.9°F-99.5°F)
- has been in close contact with a person showing symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19
- if anyone in the player’s household travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
To ensure we can continue to play throughout the Fall and to keep our community safe, we strongly encourage the following:
- only one adult per player-family at the field
- masks recommended for everyone from the parking lot to the field (no masks required on-field)
- hand sanitization on entry and exit