Revised AYSC Schedules for Developmental Teams U5-U10
Under updated guidance provided by the Township of Langley, AYSC has had to revise our Developmental schedules and spectator protocols fairly significantly to meet health and safety concerns.
We realize this may be an inconvenience, but the Club Executive – all volunteers – are making the best decisions possible given all of the moving pieces.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCHEDULE MAY BE SUBJECT TO FURTHER ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON FUTURE TOWNSHIP GUIDANCE.
If the changes to the schedule mean that you are no longer able to participate in AYSC’s Fall season, please email email@example.com with your player name(s) and we will process your $50 deposit refund as soon as possible.
September / October Schedule
Please consult the REVISED field map (PDF) for field assignments.
Wednesdays (to October 28)
- U5/U6 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm East Turf and West Turf
- U7/U8 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm East Turf
Thursdays (to October 29)
- U9/U10 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm East Turf
- U5/U6 8:30 am – 9:30 am East Turf and West Turf
- U7/U8 9:45 am – 10:45 am East Turf
- U9/U10 11:00 am – 12:00 pm East Turf
FOR U5/U6 PLAYERS, ONLY ONE ADULT PER PLAYER-FAMILY SHOULD COME TO THE FIELD.
FOR U7/U8 AND U9/U10 PLAYERS, AND U11-U12 TRAVELING TEAMS, PARENTS / GUARDIANS SHOULD DROP OFF YOUR PLAYER FROM THE PARKING LOT, AND EITHER WAIT IN YOUR CAR, RETURN TO THE PARK AT THE END OF THE SESSION, OR PERHAPS TAKE A WALK AROUND THE PARK.
OUR MAXIMUM FIELD CAPACITY PER TOWNSHIP RESTRICTIONS DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ANY SPECTATORS DURING THE U7-U12 AGE GROUP TIMES.
Traveling teams (U11-U12) will train at other times during the weekdays and weekends; watch your email for details.
- only one adult per player-family at the field (U5/U6 players); U7-U12 players should be dropped off in the parking lot (no spectators at the field)
- please social distance as you move between the parking lot and the field – if you are unable to social distance, please wear a mask
- the check-in area to the field will be marked with caution tape (see map) – please enter ONLY through the indicated area so that the Club can manage our COVID-19 protocols
- hand sanitization on entry and exit
- no masks required on-field for players or Team Leaders / Coaches
AYSC’S COVID-19 HEALTH CHECK SURVEY / CONTACT TRACING FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE EACH TRAINING SESSION BEFORE YOU COME TO THE FIELD.
We encourage anyone coming to the park to wear a mask and to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene. We ALL have a part to play in flattening the curve and keeping it flat; otherwise, we could find ourselves facing tighter restrictions (including the cancellation of healthy activities like soccer) from the Provincial Health Officer.
Uniforms, Assigning Teams, & Game Schedule
We are aiming to “Return to Play” (limited contact games between teams) starting in October. A formal game schedule will be posted once we are approved for play by the Township of Langley. We have delayed the handout of uniforms until Saturday, October 3 while we confirm the changes to our schedule and protocols outlined above.