Team Assignments – Please Check What Team You Are Assigned To
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME TEAM ASSIGNMENTS HAVE CHANGED SINCE SATURDAY. You can view your team assignment at:
Your team assignment will show your team ID, team leaders, field location, and weeknight / Saturday times.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SATURDAY GAME SCHEDULES STARTING OCTOBER 16 HAVE CHANGED, largely to better mix the teams playing against each other. Download schedules at https://www.aldergrovesoccer.com/programs/fall/schedules/.
Jenn will be at the container from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm to assist with any uniform sizing issues or for players who were away Saturday.
No Spectators on Field
Please note that per Township of Langley requirements, spectators are not allowed on the field. Please watch your player from behind the fencing. However, if your player becomes injured, upset, or needs 1-on-1 assistance, please go onto the field to assist the Team Leaders.
No AYSC Activities Thanksgiving Weekend
There are no AYSC activities this Thanksgiving weekend.
AYSC is especially thankful for our volunteer Team Leaders, Coaches, and Executive – be sure to thank them when you’re at the field this week!
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
As cases / exposure notices appear to be rising in schools, we remind everyone to STAY HOME, DO NOT COME TO THE TRAINING FACILITY if your player experiences any of the following:
- cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones (e.g. shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, chills, fever, muscle aches, loss of sense of smell or taste)
- temperature outside of normal range (35.5°C-37.5°C / 95.9°F-99.5°F)
- has been in close contact with a person showing symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19
- if anyone in the player’s household travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
To ensure we can continue to play throughout the Fall and to keep our community safe, we strongly encourage the following:
- only one adult per player-family at the field
- masks recommended for everyone from the parking lot to the field (no masks required on-field)
- hand sanitization on entry and exit