The Aldergrove Youth Soccer Club is currently seeking an individual to fill the role of Registrar / Office Manager. The role is ideally suited for a parent of an AYSC player who anticipates being with the Club for the next several years.
Deadline to apply is Saturday March 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm. Download the full job description.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Aidan Power, AYSC Treasurer, at email@example.com.
- Compile and maintain adequate records of all registered players and members of the Society.
- Be responsible to the Society for all registration fees received, for which a receipt will be issued.
- Be responsible, together with the league coordinators, for properly registering teams and players of the Society with the appropriate governing bodies.
- Be responsible for Society communication with players and members regarding registration issues.
- Coordinate key Society events (photo day, windups) and contracts (fields, rooms).
- Develop / revise Society materials (registration forms, calendars etc.).
- Be responsible for Society communication with players and members regarding issues other than registration.
- Other duties as required.
On average, the role requires approximately seven to ten (7-10) hours per week, but has seasonal “busy periods” (startup of the Spring and Fall seasons).
- Excellent computer skills:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Use of the Internet / web / email
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
Annual salary for the role is commensurate with experience, in the range of $8,000 – $12,000 per year (averages to approximately $16-20 / hour).