The 2nd Annual Community Cares Food Bank Fundraiser to support the local food bank takes place on December 10 from noon to 10:00 pm at the Aldergrove Legion.
Bring a donation for the food bank and enjoy live music, great food and fun for the whole family!
- Exciting Raffle Prizes donated by Local Companies
- Live Music by Tidelander
- Subway Sandwiches by Donation
- Snacks & Refreshments
- Face Painting & Crafts for the Kids
- Christmas Carols
Some of the Food Bank’s most needed donations are:
- Cheque / Cash Donations
- Rice & Pasta Dinners
- Canned Meat & Fish
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Sandwich Spreads (Peanut Butter & Jam)
- Gift Cards for Grocery & Department stores
- New Clothing (Especially Underwear & Socks)
- Canned Stew & Pasta
Donations are being accepted from noon till 10:00 pm but if you can’t make it to the fundraiser you can still donate by contacting 604-617-2227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds of the event go to the Aldergrove / Langley food bank. Any cheque donation of $10 or more will receive a tax receipt in the mail.