Spring 2019 Recreational Soccer Schedules Posted
Schedules and a field map for AYSC’s 2019 Monday night recreational Spring soccer have been posted at http://www.aldergrovesoccer.com/spring2019.
DRAFT team assignments have also been posted – some shuffling may occur over the first few weeks as Team Leaders are identified (see below) and to adjust the competitiveness of play if necessary.
Note that a few U10 players have been moved up to the U11/U12 group to create more balanced groupings.
- U5/U6s (born 2013, 2014, 2015) play Mondays 5:45 pm
- U7/U8s (born 2011, 2012) play Mondays 5:45 pm
- U9/U10s (born 2009, 2010) play Mondays 7:00 pm
- U11/U12s (born 2007, 2008) play Mondays 7:00 pm
Please consult the schedule / field map for game assignments.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE STILL REQUIRE SEVERAL TEAM LEADERS:
- U5/U6 – 6 teams in total, 2 Team Leaders still needed
- U7/U8 – 6 teams in total, 5 Team Leaders still needed
- U9/U10 – 4 teams in total, 2 Team Leaders still needed
- U11/U12 – 2 teams in total, 1 Team Leader still needed
WE ARE UNABLE TO OPERATE THE SPRING PROGRAM UNLESS WE HAVE ENOUGH PARENTS / GUARDIANS STEP FORWARD TO LEAD TEAMS.
The Spring program is low-key and does not require a lot of ‘coaching’ or soccer knowledge – we only need volunteers to help manage the number of players on the field and substitutions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you would be willing to be a Team Leader.