Developmental (U5-U10) schedules for the first half of the Fall 2018/2019 season are now posted at http://www.aldergrovesoccer.com/developmental-soccer-u6-u10/fall-schedules/. Developmental schedules for the second half of the season (January-March) will be posted in late December.
- Wednesday evening sessions end October 24 and will follow a split practice / game format
- Saturday sessions run until December 15 and then pause for the holiday break; Saturdays are full games (2 x 25 minute halfs)
- the Club is still working very hard to try and arrange some competitive interlock with other clubs at the U9/U10 level; if this comes to pass, revised schedules will be released at that time
- there are no games Halloween (Wednesday October 31) or the Remembrance Day long weekend (Saturday November 10)
AYSC should be receiving our gym contracts shortly from the Township of Langley for indoor practice time (November and January-March). There are no gym times provided to the Club in December, when school gyms are setting up for Christmas events.
- starting in November all U5/U6 teams will have an indoor split practice / game on a weeknight evening (there are no outdoor Saturday games for U5/U6s during the normally cold and rainy months of January and February)
- U7/U8 teams will be assigned a weekday gym time for indoor practice from November until the end of the season
- U9/10 teams will practice on the turf or in a gym (depending on Team Leader preference) on a weekday night from November until the end of the season