Register for Optional Training Sessions
AYSC Return to Train Summer Soccer Clinics Aug 4-7 & Aug 10-13
AYSC’s ‘Return to Train’ Summer soccer clinics will focus on individual ball skills, fitness, and technical skills (non-competitive / non-contact play).
- Dates: August 4-7, 2020 & August 10-13, 2020
- Times: one hour block(s) between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm (exact times TBD depending on interest and age groups)
- Location: Aldergrove Athletic Park, 26845 27 Ave. (high school grass oval)
- Coaches: Brian Hunter & Bill Ede
- Cost: $50 (4 days of training) – $25 for players currently registered for the upcoming Fall 2020 season
NOTE: For BC Soccer general insurance purposes, your player MUST have been registered in the Fall 2019 season or for the upcoming 2020 Fall season.
The AYSC Executive have been working hard behind the scenes for the last several months to prepare for a return to limited soccer activities. It’s taken a bit for all of the pieces to fall into place, but we have now completed all of the necessary steps required by Canada Soccer, viaSport (BC’s governing sport body), BC Soccer, and the Township of Langley.
The August clinics have been planned according to the most current Provincial Health Officer orders. Program registration will be limited to 15 per session and all participants will be practicing physical distancing and other health and safety measures.
AYSC has developed the following policies and plans, which must be read by all parents / guardians before registering:
- AYSC Return to Train Policy
- AYSC COVID-19 Safety Plan
- AYSC COVID-19 Illness Policy
- AYSC COVID-19 First Aid Plan
- AYSC COVID-19 Outbreak Plan
AYSC has completed Canada Soccer’s Return to Soccer Assessment Tool, who have advised that our program’s COVID-19 risk is Very Low (PDF).
Registration slots are extremely limited!
Important: Before You Register
By registering with Aldergrove Soccer you acknowledge that you have read and agree to AYSC’s Policies & Guidelines.