Application to Coach
1. Complete and submit an Application to Coach form. This form must be submitted every year. Completed Application to Coach forms can be:
- scanned and emailed to the Club Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- dropped off at the Aldergrove Chevron, 26390 Fraser Hwy. marked “ATTENTION: Angie Schonewille”
- brought to the start-of-season coaches meeting (typically the first week in September)
In the event that more than one individual applies for the same coaching position, coaches will be evaluated and selected based on a combination of performance, parental feedback and player preference.
Criminal Record Check
2. Complete a criminal record check. Criminal record checks must be completed every 3 years and should be completed before September 1 of each year.
All Aldergrove Soccer volunteers (coaches, assistant coaches, managers) can now complete their criminal record checks online. Please contact the Club’s Risk Management Officer email@example.com to obtain a website link and access code.
You can also drop by the Aldergrove Community Policing Office at 269th and Fraser Highway, or any RCMP station, with your photo ID and the volunteer confirmation letter from the AYSC. Criminal record checks are free and only take 15 minutes. As indicated in the volunteer confirmation letter, the RCMP should forward the completed criminal record check to the AYSC at:
ATTENTION: Risk Management Officer
Aldergrove Youth Soccer Club
P.O. Box 582